White Pearls and Frills

Recently we had our midterms and I haven't had time for myself which explains my inactivity for the last 2 weeks. I also joined the school paper this year which makes me extra busy for this term. But I'm really enjoying my work to bits despite being flooded with so much assignments.

 Forever 21 Shirt |   Forever 21 Skirt | Forever 21 Socks | Melissa Shoes | Yhansy Collar | MOMOKO Bag

My legs aren't skinny at all. But I pretty much accepted it years ago. 

 My sister's artwork on this canvas bag!

Here's a closeup version. :)
More designs in their facebook page Momoko

3 comments:

  1. love your hair babe, btw love your blog do you mind following each otheR?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and sure thing! You have such nice photos and your hair is so pretty! ♥

    ReplyDelete